Visa & Travel
- Visas will be processed at a cost of USD 160 per person.
- Participants still have the option of applying for a visa at a UAE consulate in their home country.
- Visa application will only be accepted after Registering to the conference and booking the hotel through Conference Secretariat, MCI Middle East LLC.
Visa Application Procedure
Please provide your complete passport details as per the attached form and attach a clear copy of the first 3 pages of your passport and a scanned colored passport size photograph (white background); Send this information by email to email@example.com.
If more than one person is traveling on one passport (such as a parent and children under 12 years of age) please clearly specify on the form under "Special Request", providing the name of the child and date of birth. (Visa will be charged only per passport for the parent only)
Once the visa is approved, an e-visa copy will be emailed to you and a printed copy of the same has to be submitted by you to the immigration upon your arrival.
- The passport should be valid for 6 (six) months or more prior to the date of travel.
- Visa is valid for one single entry only.
- Visa will only be issued 3 - 7 days prior to your arrival and emailed to you.
- Acknowledgement of receipt of the visa copy is mandatory.
- Working days in UAE are from Sunday to Thursday. (Friday / Saturday is the weekends).
- All relevant visa documents are required to be sent to MCI Middle East before 13 August 2015 to ensure a smooth processing of the Visa.
- Visa fees are payable in full in advance and if not approved by immigration authorities, the amount is non – refundable.
- All visas are valid for arrival and departure at Dubai, Abu Dhabi or Sharjah airports.
- Nationals of the following countries are eligible for a free-of-charge visa stamped on their passports upon entry into DUBAI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT:
Andorra, Hong Kong, Poland, Australia, Hungary, Portugal, Austria, Iceland, Romania, Belgium, Ireland, San Marino, Brunei, Italy, Singapore, Bulgaria, Japan, Slovakia, Canada, Latvia, Slovenia, Croatia, Liechtenstein, South Korea,Cyprus Lithuania, Spain, Czech Republic, Luxembourg, Sweden, Denmark, Malaysia, Switzerland, Estonia, Malta, United Kingdom, Finland,Monaco,United States of America, France, Netherlands, Vatican City, Germany, New Zealand, Greece, Norway
- All other nationalities not mentioned in the above list are required to pre-arrange a visa for entry into the United Arab Emirates.