Please complete the registration form and fax/email to FIDIC 2015 Conference Secretariat at MCI Middle East LLC
Tel No: +971 (0) 4 311 6300 | Fax No: + 971 (0) 4 311 6301 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Registration Category||Early Bird Registration|
(15 Mar - 3 July2015)
(4 July - 7 sept 2015)
(13 - 15 sept 2015)
|FIDIC Member (Full registration)||$ 900||$ 990||$ 1050|
|Non-Member (Full registration)||$ 1,100||$ 1200||$ 1300|
|Accompanying person||$ 400||$ 450||$ 450|
|Conference Day cards
- Monday 14 Sept (Day 1 sessions)
- Tuesday 15 Sept (Day 2 sessions)
|$ 500||$ 550||$ 600|
|Special “FIDIC Best Practice Forum”
- Sunday 13 Sept
(One-day Forum previous to the conference)
|$ 500||$ 550||$ 600|
|Young Professional (Full registration)||$ 780||$ 900||$ 960|
|Student||$ 300||$ 350||$ 370|
- Full Registration includes: Full access to FIDIC Best Practice Forum (13 Sept) + 2-day Business Conference (all Plenary sessions from 14-15 Sept), exhibition area, coffee breaks, lunches, Welcome Reception (13 Sept), and Gala Awards Dinner (14 Sept).
- Accompanying person registration includes: Welcome Reception (13 Sept), Opening Ceremony + morning coffee break (morning 14 Sept), and Gala Awards Dinner (14 Sept). This registration does not include access to business sessions (plenary sessions) nor conference coffee breaks or lunches. The accompanying person ticket is available for family members accompanying a delegate. Accompanying persons should be linked to at least one full registration.
- Day card registrations include: participation in all conference sessions (plenary sessions) programmed during the day, access to coffee breaks, lunch and exhibition area for the day purchased. Day cards do not include social events.
- FIDIC Best Practice Forum- Sunday 13 Sept 2015: Registration to the Forum (13 Sept) is included in the full registration to the main conference (14-15 Sept). However, participants that are not registering fully to the conference can also purchase a Day Card to attend this event.
- Young Professional registration is a full registration for consulting engineering professionals up to the age of 40 years. Young Professionals must be members of the FIDIC YP Forum (YPF). More information on how to become a YPF member is available on the FIDIC website at www.fidic.org
- Student registration includes: Participation to conference sessions (plenary sessions from 13-15 September), exhibition area, coffee breaks and lunches. The Student registration is only available for current university students up to the age of 23 years. The Student registration does not include social events.
- For administrative and preparatory reasons, pre-registration is possible until 7th sept (GMT+ 4), from this date onwards, we advise you to register and pay the applicable on-site registration fee on-site at (DWTC), during conference registration hours, commencing on 13th Sept.
- For administrative purpose, a copy of your certificate or ID is required as a proof in order to avail the registration fee for FIDIC Member or Student.
Terms & Conditions
- Registrations are confirmed only upon payment receipt.
- Registration fee apply as per the date of payment.
- If the payment is made within 10 days to the event date, a proof of payment or a credit card/letter of guarantee will be required.
- Should your payment not be received 10 days prior to the event date, the Event Organizer reserves the right to cancel your pre-registration.
- If you cannot attend the event, we are happy to accept a substitute delegate until 1st Sept 2015. After this date, name changes can only be coordinated onsite with a fee of USD 20.00 per name changed.
Cancellation & Refunds
- 100% refund - cancellation 30 days before the event date with a deduction of administrative fee of $100.
- No refund - 100% cancellation fee will be charged for any cancellations 30 days prior to the event date.
Payment Mode Bank Transfer
|Beneficiary||MCI Middle East LLC|
|Account||AED - 1011233252601 / IBAN - AE200260001011233252601|
|USD - 1021233252602 / IBAN - AE280260001021233252602|
|Address||P.O. Box 11954, Al Souk Branch, Dubai, U.A.E.|
|Swift Code E||BILAEAD|
Payment Mode Credit Card
Please fax or email a copy of both sides of the credit card including your passport copy to: MCI Middle East LLC P.O. Box 124752, Dubai. Fax: +971 4 311 63 01. Email: email@example.com
Payment is settled in USD according to the exchange rate of the day when the above credit card is debited by MCI.
FIDIC 2015 Conference Secretariat
C/O: MCI Middle East LLC
Address: P.O. Box 124752 | Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Phone: + 971 (0)4 311 6300 | Fax: + 971 (0)4 311 6301 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Website: www.fidic2015.org
MCI Middle East LLC have been made aware that a number of service providers (Exhibition Housing Services, Exhibition Housing Management and Trade Show Housing), have contacted a number of companies or individuals who are supporting FIDIC International Infrastructure Conference, citing the event, to offer hotel reservation services.
Please note that Exhibition Housing Services, Exhibition Housing Management and Trade Show Housing do not represent MCI Middle East nor FIDIC International Infrastructure Conference, nor have they been authorised to use MCI Middle East LLC and, or FIDIC International Infrastructure Conference or trademarks on information they send out to participants.
If you are contacted by Exhibition Housing Services, Exhibition Housing Management and/or Trade Show Housing by phone or emails , we urge participants to proceed with extreme caution before committing or entering into any conversation with Exhibition Housing Services, Exhibition Housing Management and Trade Show Housing.
Kindly direct all your accommodation or housing queries in regards to the Congress to email@example.com