The FIDIC International Infrastructure Conference is the major international event that is dedicated exclusively to the infrastructure sector. Its participants are decision makers of the major consulting engineering firms, contractors, clients, governments and financial institutions working for the development of infrastructure. The FIDIC 2015 Conference program has been designed for CEOs by CEOs from the International Infrastructure Industry. The Conference will provide you with the opportunity to discuss key topics and business trends happening in the global market today.
Why should you join other global leaders in Dubai at the FIDIC 2015 Conference? Your voice is essential to shape the discussion that will drive the industry forward into the future.
Come and share your vision of the future with other infrastructure leaders! Join us in Dubai and uncover major business opportunities in the buoyant Gulf Market!
- Global Markets – What does the Future hold for the infrastructure industry.
- Financing the Future – Discussion forum with major IFIs, private clients and government agencies on infrastructure investment strategies.
- Benchmarking Consulting Firms and Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnering & other business strategies.
- Managing Remote Workforces Effectively in a global market.
- Business Opportunities in the Gulf Market – working profitably.
- City Challenges – Sustainable urbanisation as an integrated approach to urban development.
- Integrity Management – reducing reputational risk.
- Making Technology Work for your Business, your projects and your people.
Who Should Attend
- In-house lawyers from construction companies and construction lawyers
- Arbitrators and mediators
- Contract managers
- Consulting CEO
- Financial institutions and Government entities involved in procurement
- Early Bird Registration – 3rd Jul 2015
- Hotel Booking Deadline - 13th Aug 2015
- Conference Opening - 14th Sept 2015
- Gala Dinner & Awards Ceremony - 14th Sept 2015